Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Miss Emma’s Art’s on Etsy!


          Here it is! I finally got my Etsy account up and running! You should probably buy one of each print to be on my good side. Haha… But really. It actually wasn’t as hard as it seemed like it would be, but we’ll see if it takes off. I think what the real challenge was describing my paintings in a serious- advertising way. It was awkward. Therefore, I shortened the amount of time I spent on it, and you’ll find out that every single one of my paintings work well in “every room of the house” and a majority are “great conversation -starters.”
            I’m also pretty lost as to which paintings to sell. I just added 8 of them so far- which Etsy informed me, is 2 short from what is recommended for a shop owner to start out with. So, I’m open to all and any requests. Seriously- comment to let me know which ones ya’ll think I should sell. Also, for the pessimists out there- tell me which ones you think I shouldn’t sell.
            Of course, If you live in my area (or my parent’s area) don’t feel obligated to go through Etsy, and just message me if you want a print! You can see ALL the available prints, modeled by beautiful Kelci on my “For Sale” page if you don’t feel like following the link to my Etsy page: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MissEmmasArt

3 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Emma,
    Cheers(!) to your great strides in creating a site to meet the demands of your fan base. I know, clearly, you are seeking to create informed consumers, and as such, I would like to muse a question in your general direction. Hypothetically, if someone were interested in buying a print of your piece entitled "1968," would there be a possibility of obtaining that through your Etsy page, or would that best be achieved through contacting you directly?
    Literally,
    J. Bidderman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joel!
      Still my fave follower! "1968" is currently hanging in my Dad's office, so it may take a couple days for me to attain it and get it ready to be made into prints and then post it on my Etsy, but it is very doable. I'll message you when it's on Etsy and send you a link to the listing! Thanks for your input! Also, I've been working on your commissioned piece, and plan to mail it to you by the end of the month!
      -Emma

      Delete
  2. Cool! Thanks, and thanks! Looking forward to seeing the commissioned piece!

    ReplyDelete