Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Most Exciting Post



   Hello parents, and ALL 0 prescribers! What's up? I've added 3 new paintings (+ one drawing) to the page as well as changed the order of the paintings I post, so that the page is easier to navigate. I also have 2 sneak peaks if you get curious about whats coming next (I know at least one of my parents are)! Also, there are still a total of (1) murals posted on the "Murals" page! Besides all those shockingly excitable updates, I think I'm going to be adding new pages soon! One will have some of my favorite artists/ artwork, some I know about because I took Art History II at my community college a year ago- so I'm pretty much a professional critic (who isn't?). And one (a bit later) will feature some of the suckers who purchase my art! I'm going to be making prints soon of all my stuff and selling them for between $25- 50 each, so hit me up if interested! What's your favorite painting?

No comments:

Post a Comment